Proudly brought to you by the Changing Places Group
FUTURE OF LEADERSHIP SERIES
Creating Thriving Workplaces
The workplace is more flexible and fluid than ever before. In today's modern flex-working environment the key areas of focus for leaders and managers need to be:
Navigating uncertainty & being flexible
- People's regular work patterns have shifted.
- Predictable individual and team routines are now fluid.
- The way ahead is less certain.
Supporting mental health & wellbeing
- Leaders will be first-responders for individuals who struggle to adapt to their changing circumstances.
- Leaders will have increased responsibility for their team's wellbeing.
Nurturing team cohesiveness & shared purpose
- Less certainty and connectedness between individuals and teams.
- Managing teams remotely is the new norm.
- Individuals will be more responsible for self-management.
Facilitating increased virtual work and automation
- Business processes will be increasingly more virtual and automated.
- Leaders will need to be adept at virtual change management.
Future of Work Series
Customisable to your workplace and teams
Can be delivered virtually or in person
Suitable for a group of managers and or a manager and their team
A quality of connection that fosters a team environment where people feel comfortable to raise concerns and express ideas is paramount to people working productively. But what are the components that make this possible? What's getting in the way and how can we overcome the barriers that get in the way of a team working cohesively together, although apart?Session focus:
- What's changed or needs to change for individuals and the team and what's the impact
- Assessing a team's current state
- What do we need to address as a team / individuals
- What does flexibility look like for our team
What does it take to shift outmoded ways of working as a team and how can managers assist this process to bring an equal level of responsibility and accountability to the team when it comes to embracing the changes needed?
- What served us well through Covid that we could use now
- What does our future state of team look like and need to have in focus
- What do I as a leader need to function – what to amplify/continue
- What do the individuals and the team need to function – what to amplify/continue
- What will we let go of
What is needed from leaders to help their teams work with a sense of purpose and feeling of enrichment in their everyday tasks and interaction with their colleagues or clients? How might managers take the lead in supporting the team with this so that they feel energised at the end of the week?
- Leveraging team strengths
- Creating a flexible work charter
- Job crafting and team alignment
- Agreeing success and support
Customise a Program for your Workplace
This series is suitable for all leaders, managers and teams impacted by changes to work and/or life.
- 2.5 hour session online or 3 hours face to face
- Access to additional post session resources including podcasts and articles related to a range of subjects relating to managing teams
- Delivered by expert Work Design and Leadership Development facilitators qualified with mental health first aid
- Follow up 1:1 | 60 minute leadership coaching available
Book a consultation to discuss and design a program to suit your organisation's needs.
Other Virtual Learning Options
Choose from a range of virtual learning topics that can be delivered in your workplace by webinar on specific topics for leaders, employees and teams.
60-90 MINUTE WEBINAR
FOCUS: Mental health and wellbeing, adapting to remote team work, adjusting to change and uncertainty at home and at work, embracing the future way of working.
60-90 MINUTE WEBINAR
FOCUS: Team direction and certainty, adapting to new future reality, building team connectedness, future-proofing and creating a way forward.
We have supported 5000+ aspiring leaders through career acceleration and leadership development programs.
97% of our coaching participants have reported a significant improvement in satisfaction with work life alignment.
About Our Facilitators
The Changing Places Group Executive Coaches are independent specialists in the ﬁeld of Coaching, Leadership and Career Management.
Our coaches bring signiﬁcant experience working in corporate leadership careers and the qualiﬁcations necessary for effective coaching.
To read more about our team of facilitators click on the link below.
About Changing Places Group
This leadership series is delivered by the Changing Places Group.
Changing Places Group is an international People and Culture Advisory firm helping organisations and their people to thrive.
We work with progressive organisations, their boards, executives and leaders to:
- Develop and retain talent
- Embed an inclusive leadership culture
- Advance career potential and wellbeing of its people
- Design leading HR practices that support growth & culture objectives
- Achieve gender equality
We do this by supporting organisations to make progressive changes to create workplace of the future focusing on policy and program development solutions that:
- Create a family friendly workplace culture by supporting working parents return to work, train managers and embed flexibility
- Provide a leading best practice approach to developing and retaining talent through leadership development programs
- Provide Boards and CEO’s with insights and best practice policy approach on their people engagement strategy
Since 2004 we have been a leading provider of people and culture leadership solutions for multi-national organisations around the world.
The Changing Places Group family of brands includes: Parents At Work, Family Friendly Workplaces and Talented Women.